Skip to main content

OLD LINE ENTERTAINMENT: THE MUSIC PLATFORM REVIVED POST A

OLD LINE ENTERTAINMENT⭐ 


THE  MUSIC LABEL THAT EVERYONE THOUGHT WAS DEAD..BUT  IT WASN'T

A lot of people don't know this but I actually considered being a music manager for a local rap group that I was vey familiar with back in 2017-2019. How did I become familiar with this group you as? Well they were relatives of mine. My brother, cousin, and friends of friends. All aspiring artist around the time when Sound cloud was turning the average young adult and college attendee into a rap star overnight.

It was definitely a sight to see and being around the noise made it more interesting at that time. Being fresh out of college in 2018, I figured that I could get my foot in the door with this music stuff through my close relatives. My first course of action was to draft out a strategy report, that would detail how things would be done in order for the artist to find their mainstream success.  But of course things didn't work out the way I thought it would.  


Life hit me hard after college.  I realized early on that nobody cares about a strategy report. What's worse is that nobody will ever show you the time of day if you don't have a proven track record to showcase the bullshit that spews from your mouth. I have years of college stressing and all-nighters writing papers to thank for that. So here's my official thank you to the bullshit work that came with school: 

"Dear College, I just want to thank you for being a complete waste of time, heavy amount of stress, large sum of social anxiety, and all the above for 4 years straight. Here's my toast to saying I hope nobody ever falls for your schemes ever again".

But of course you already know big business college is booming and always will 😕. There will always be more victims to fall to the generational slaughter of pockets that is college debt and young unmolded minds. That's just capitalism for you. Not to say that college is a complete waste of time for everyone who goes that route. But for the most part, it's not needed at all. 

So, in honest efforts to not fall off track, I'll share with you my mock draft for the music company I thought was gonna take off when I still didn't realize the world was a rough and cut throat place. It's titled, O.L.E Marketing Campaign. The O.L.E Stands for Old Line Entertainment or ENT for short. Due to the longevity of the report, it'll have to be spread throughout a couple of post down the line. 

I wont let this dream of mine die just yet. That isn't in my character. If  Since I couldn't get it to shine on its own, It'll be added to my beautiful collection of theories. The Theory Collectives Collection.  read the next post to see the draft in depth. 


Hope you all enjoy ✌


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews by Pancho @ "Precolonial Black Africa" By Cheikh Anta Diop

  Precolonial Black Africa 𓁃𓀠𓀢𓀧 This mid to large size book, originally written in French, gives readers a gateway into what Africa was like before the colonization. "Precolonial Black Africa" gives readers a detailed outlook on what life was like amongst the earliest Africans. The book sheds light on what the early Africans did for a living, how they saw each other, how they handled conflicts, how they conquered other lands, how they practiced religion, and a number of other things.  Throughout the book, Cheikh Anta Diop divides the text into sections that focus on the different angles of political and social systems.   For example, section 2 or II or the book goes into detail on what the socio-political status of Africa was at the time.   Sections later on in the  text talk about the education levels that was present during precolonial black Africa. The text is well rounded overall and makes the reader(me) feel like they're sitting in an exclusive African American H

Reviews by Pancho @ "What Video Games Have to Teach Us About Learning and Literacy" By James Paul Gee. Chapter 7

🎮What Video Games Have to 🎲Teach Us About Learning and Literacy📙 In chapter 7, James Paul Gee discusses how online interactions through video games can help create a learning network for video game players. When video game players are able to communicate with each other worldwide, it causes people to learn new things or solve the trivia of a game as a group. The unified network of gamers can allow those who participate to submit their own ideas on the game. Certain abilities and cheat codes to the game can also be developed as people play within the network. One game that Gee uses to prove this principle is World of Warcraft, an online MMO and RPG game. The game has a huge audience with people from all around the world logging in to play daily. The author was able to experience on hand just how far playing within a network can help gamers progress through these types of games. He states “But video game players can be part of a powerful network if they so desire and know-ho

Reviews by Pancho @ "What Video Games Have to Teach Us About Learning and Literacy" By James Paul Gee. Introduction

🎮What Video Games Have to Teach Us About Learning and Literacy🎮 The introduction of this book shows readers how author James Paul Gee feels about video games and their ability to challenge the human mind. There are many sources of education out in the world that help people enhance their intellect, but most would never think of video games being in that category. From his own experience, Paul started to really experiment with video games after watching his six-year-old son play one. He states “I decided to play through the game by myself so I could “coach” my child as he played. When I played the game I was quite surprised to find out it was fairly long and pretty challenging, even for an adult.”(pg.6) He couldn’t understand why the younger population would continuously put themselves through that much amount of stress, especially if the games were programmed to be longer and harder to solve. This is how he came to the conclusion that video games aren’t just a waste of time, bu