Skip to main content

Dream Log: 1 of 1

πŸ’€πŸ’€Dream LogπŸ’€πŸ’€

The following is something new I'm trying. The dream log is a page dedicated to weird and or interesting dreams that I have/ had.

Cluster Dream- Taking down Indiana Jones, Getting chased down the streets of Philadelphia, Taking in the Imitation A.G, etc. 

In one of my most recent dreams,  it was a cluster slideshow of different imaginations and experiences. This happened the night I got back from my work trip to Texas (7/17/22). The only thing that I really didn't like about these dreams was they were all negative with  no positivity. I don't really have bad dreams anymore, but if I still this would be a pretty bad one.

I'd like to start off with the fact that my stand still paranoia phase included me being able to move but not being able to speak or save myself from what seemed like a subliminal abys. Not to mention, while attempting to save my life, I had to watch two grey pillow figures fuck like there was no tomorrow. It was weird to be honest, and this wasn't the worst of what happened but for a start, that was pretty trippy.

The next segment of my night included a weird drive under what looked like a constructed LA river. The ones with the cement roads and trail ways for miles. I don't know why my Volvo S40 would ever be in that environment but it looked pretty cool at night. This segment wouldn't have been bad if my perspective wasn't from the back of the trunk. In this segment it seemed like I was kidnapped and all I could see was street lights passing by from the back window of MY car. So in perspective, there was someone else driving my car. Why and how would this have ever happened to me? I would've liked to see how this one ended but the only problem is I got woken up by a slight bang sound in the real world.

It woke me up, so I decided to go check the front door and my roommates door but nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. After thought and thought, I concluded that it was the neighbors above us. They have a little boy up there (i think) who likes to run around and do little boy stuff. Not to mention, I feel like the parents are also noisy and loud. That's probably where the kid gets all the loud noise inheritance from. 

After I went back to sleep, that's when the jobs started to get more weird and creepy.  The next set of dreams I'm about to describe are dreams that I wish I never have again for a good while. It started off (I think) with a mock but more exaggerated version of the fight that me and sierra had. It pulled from the most prominent parts of the scuffle, which included her struggling to get through the bathroom door to tackle me, her braking her arm in the process, and fully fighting me head on. Not to mention, in this set she knew someone that I have yet to see or know in any for of reality. A Hispanic boy ( the same race we should be partnering with) was on her side as the new wolf in town i guess. In my opinion, he was young, lame, and ignorant. Something like how I would've been if I was his age, almost as if I was looking into the mirror. The only reason I call him lame is because you could tell that he clearly admired me. He was trying to show off too hard for the presence he was in front of, and he really treated sierra like a trophy. It's like he wanted a challenge so bad but I already was sharp to his ways. Guys like him are cowards 90% of the time, which means more than likely he had some boys around the corner waiting to score on me or should I say trying to score on me. He wasn't slick , so I did the only thing a real smart wolf would do, kept the cool, and tried to retreat before they realized I was trying to escape the battle field. 

In this case, if I fought back, that would've been the dumbest thing I ever did. In situations like that, you should never act off emotion - that's what gets you killed. In this life, survival is king. Survival is all that matters. Regardless I was right. When the little kid realized that I had no intentions in fighting him, his boys started to jump out from around the corner to fake flex. Luckily, one of the bastards still left his key in the ignition to his drop top, red, ford mustang. So what did I do, being the only smart wolf in the area? I jumped in that shit, started it, and drove the fuck off. Of course the bastards had guns, and of course they started shooting at me. Luckily, their aim was shit. I mean real shit. Luckily, I was able to get a far distance from me until Sierra started to drive after me with her car - and with the boys included. Luckily the dream went on to the next visual too lol.

In the next slot, it was more of a dream recording then a dream. In the dream an intelligence officer or agent seemed to give a debrief on one of Americas most well known heroes, Indiana Jones. The only difference was that in this recording, they weren't acknowledging him as a hero but rather a target that needed to be  taken out. Apparently, he was a lead general in the campaign to capture and torture Africans from Africa.  Apparently, he captured Africans for a company that worked in the slave trade. One African that he captured - Manute Bol Sr. I know of Bol Bol. Imagine being forced here and captured by someone of skill as Indiana jones. That whip/rope doesn't seem too cool anymore after hearing that. Luckily I just checked that it would've been impossible for capture - he was born in the 60's, which means when he was in his 20's , the crack epidemic happened. My father was in his 20's when the crack epidemic was riveting. Sad time, really. My 20's is facing a different type of epidemic, a diseased one. But luckily, with that proof, it shows that Indiana jones could probably never be a capturer of African people. This last dream is the kicker.

Mike and Newt can be heard banging on my apartment door, with what seems to be A.G and a Hispanic boy by them. So when I go out, I see him high off drugs, with his friend. I guess Mike and Newt with their unhelpful asses are doing nothing but handing off work they can't handle to me for help. The word they kept saying was "We found him in the hole man, we found him in the hole". After seeing that, I start to speculate that they might be the reason to add on why A.G and this Hispanic kid are in the whole. When I try to ask the Hispanic kid for his name, he decides to have a bitch fit and fake act like he was grown. I diffused that situation real fast, so he ends up walking off, looking like a bitch but I wasn't about to say that to someone who looked drunk and high. So I pulled A.G in, and when I tried to talk him out of it, he started acting like a bitch too. So I quickly flipped and started calling him an idiot (never said I was the one that could help him), slowly realizing that I'm just as much to blame for how he got to the that point, whatever the point was. He then started to morph or rather change in feature. I can't really explain it but he looked like some British actor who just applied to be the actor that played the part of A.G in this weird mini drama. He had big buck teeth, and he started to sound more white and British from what he usually sounds like. Also, they made A.G taller than me, which is really stupid because that would never happen. They did make him look a lot older too. I can truly saw he's the perfect combination mixed between me and Michael. Same facial structure as mike with a dark stare like mine. We also sound the same. So it's pretty cool to see me and mike forms into 1. Having these dreams taught me something. No matter how hard I try to be isolated, the world will show me that I could never be alone, even if I tried. 

Having those dreams after the Texas trip really had me questioning a lot of things about how I'm living my life personally. I now feel the need to do a lot more than I've down, grow a lot more than I think I've  grown. Expand a lot more than I feel like I have expanded. Prior to the trip, I discovered how me using a intuitive mindset rather than a mindset of sensing is what holds me back and stops me from becoming a well balanced introvert. I'm using my own intuition to add to a world replica of inner positivity for myself and how I interact with the world - WHICH IS BAD!!!! From what I saw in the video, using the extroverted intuition, or sensing, is the balance I need to not always feel lonely and left out from whatever I do and whenever I'm around people. Using 25% of extroverted thinking to mesh in with the 75% of my introverted ways are the key to me living a peaceful life, internally. At least that way, I can pull real time experiences into my circle and then judge them internally. The judging is the fun part of all this. Right now, sensing is what's hard for me - but I believe the more I do it, the better and easier it will become. Being able to use that small beam of light through the prism to luminate an array of colors is the end goal for me. That way, nothing anybody or anyone says will ever fucking get to me, and I'll know how to act. I'll also learn how to protect my energy  ( As Donavan says lol). Well this concludes the dream log. Thanks for sharing 

 - Pancho


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews by Pancho @ "Precolonial Black Africa" By Cheikh Anta Diop

  Precolonial Black Africa 𓁃𓀠𓀒𓀧 This mid to large size book, originally written in French, gives readers a gateway into what Africa was like before the colonization. "Precolonial Black Africa" gives readers a detailed outlook on what life was like amongst the earliest Africans. The book sheds light on what the early Africans did for a living, how they saw each other, how they handled conflicts, how they conquered other lands, how they practiced religion, and a number of other things.  Throughout the book, Cheikh Anta Diop divides the text into sections that focus on the different angles of political and social systems.   For example, section 2 or II or the book goes into detail on what the socio-political status of Africa was at the time.   Sections later on in the  text talk about the education levels that was present during precolonial black Africa. The text is well rounded overall and makes the reader(me) feel like they're sitting in an exclusive African American H

Reviews by Pancho @ "Thinking Outside the Idiot Box" by Dana Stevens

⌧Thinking Outside the Idiot Box⌧ The passage “Thinking outside the idiot box” by Dana Stevens counteracts the logic of what Steven Johnson seems to believe when it comes to watching thriller television shows filled with a lot of suspense.  There are some points in her passage that I disagree with.  For example on page 298 where she states “But shouldn’t grown men and women be trusted to judge their own dosages, just as they would decide on the number of drinks they can handle at the bar?”   Drinking alcohol and watching television are two completely different events that have different effects on people.  Ms. Stevens said that grown adults could be trusted to limit the amount of alcohol they put in their body, but yet most of them who go to the bar end up getting drunk.  The same thing happens with television in an adult’s life.  Some adults who might have lost of their job or just don’t feel the need to get one sit down and watch television for hours.  They continue to watch the T.V u

Reviews by Pancho @ "Gamification is Bullshit" By Ian Bogost

🎲Gamification is Bullshit 🎲 The article of Lan Bogust explains that most companies and big businesses of today use a new method of “bullshit” called G amification. As stated in the article, Gamification is “ marketing bullshit invented by consultants as a means to capture the wild, coveted beast that is videogames and to domesticate it for use in the grey, hopeless wasteland of big business, where bullshit already reigns anyway ”. In this case, I think that Bogust was trying to tell readers that marketing firms have no idea what video games are really about, and this new method is used to gain them more profit . His personal studies on the products of Gamification showed him nothing but slander and misinterpretations of video games. He claimed that each boo k of Gamification had a method of repetition on irrelevant facts. I personally believe that Lan Bogust is telling the truth. I have never heard of this guidebook known as Gamification, but if it derives from the business w